BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stupid piano

I'm always restrained by my parents to NEVER complain...
so ya i just won't say it out. in front of them.

The piano and I = a long story
This year is the 12th year of having lessons and it really could be the end ^^

Spent a year preparing for diploma and then...
because of ONE PIECE ...which is stinking 19 pages long i gave up. my teacher gave up. the piano gave up.
I dun hav any "feeling" for that piece and was going in the opposite direction of improving.

With the reason above and many others -lik im a failure-....

Forget diploma and go bak to certificate.

My "big" or main piece for the performance is waaay too pro for me and after all that time spent on it T___T
The teacher then replaced two other pieces for longer ones cos my programme was too short.

Who changes their pieces wen exam is less than a month away?!?!

My ENTIRE holidays were dedicated to practice. Three hours a day every morning giving everyone in the house headaches. I must admit i might have skipped a day or two tho...

Yesterday. Piano lesson. I disappointed my teacher. yeeeah... the whole time there was this freaky aura she was releasing next to me.><

Yup im exaggerating.. she was happy with ONE piece. the rest made her -____- (esther's commonly used face lol)

I can't be stuffed anymore.

Na actually I will work harder and get this over and done with.


sTUPID piano.
actually i love the piano.
It's STUPID FINGERS THAT CAN'T DO ANYTHING. or maybe it's the BRAIN. or my COORDINATION issues.

stupid me. ><

0 comments: