On my facebook,
homepage,
CRAMMED with ball photos!!!
Next thing, people changing their profile pictures to those photos...
I'll admit that it does make me regret a lil...
I can recall the last two months...
evading
avoiding
bypassing
hiding
dodging
avoiding
bypassing
hiding
dodging
ANYthing to do with Senior College Ball >___<
There were a few hundred: "are u goin to the ball?"
then a few thousand: "why aren't u going to the ball?!?!"
The numbers may be quite exaggerated but they include repeats i.e same people, same question, just different time haha
I escaped last year's, the year before that, and the year before that, the year before that...
Basically never attended one. Im so useless >< "fail" - Anna
This year is my last year. I should've, could've, but didn't. I just realised I don't even noe when it is>< "fail" - Anna
Am i that lazy?
--Dun wanna: spend so much money, hunt down a dress, worry about hair, makeup etc, tear my hair out lookin for matching shoes........................................
Odd.
I imagined the list to much much longer than that.... but im out of ideas...
Ok now bak to facebook and ball photos.
Man i am missing out on all that.
Dang.
Oh well.
--gah!!! i truly meant to say more but i completely blanked out.--
.
.
-- yup. lost it. --
There were a few hundred: "are u goin to the ball?"
then a few thousand: "why aren't u going to the ball?!?!"
The numbers may be quite exaggerated but they include repeats i.e same people, same question, just different time haha
I escaped last year's, the year before that, and the year before that, the year before that...
Basically never attended one. Im so useless >< "fail" - Anna
This year is my last year. I should've, could've, but didn't. I just realised I don't even noe when it is>< "fail" - Anna
Am i that lazy?
--Dun wanna: spend so much money, hunt down a dress, worry about hair, makeup etc, tear my hair out lookin for matching shoes........................................
Odd.
I imagined the list to much much longer than that.... but im out of ideas...
Ok now bak to facebook and ball photos.
Man i am missing out on all that.
Dang.
Oh well.
--gah!!! i truly meant to say more but i completely blanked out.--
.
.
-- yup. lost it. --

0 comments:
Post a Comment