The previous blog was getting lengthy...
Starting a new fresh one.
I can't handle pressure!! I thought i could.
I should be able to but i can't.
I could for a while...
The coming cambridge exams are REAL important. to me. and only to me T___T All this stuff about rank score and gettin enuf points for this programme in uni BLEH.
So there are 11 papers over a month and THAT month is coming in a week. Therefore Term 4 doesn't really exist at Senior><
Tomorrow's the Feast of Tabernacle Combined Service...
I have NO CONFIDENCE in piano for worship. NONE. All the pro ppl in the eng congregation etc...
The whole week different ppl saying to me "why you?" "why not aunty elaine?" lol i agree. but c'mon hav a lil faith in me T___T my piano teacher is almost giving up on me T___T
I was also betrayed by my own blood!!!!!!!!! -sisters-
Choir performance tmr as well!! sigh.... last week i had a talk with someone... was it about how i should improve? or how i much i fail? lol it wasn't those kinda harsh critical confrontations so phew.
Actually...
Recently God has given me quite a number of criticisms through people...in school, at home, at church... I think ... I'm sure all were constructive and a few might have stung a lil... BUT they truly have helped! As much as i don't like these things... the GOOD consequences out of it are ... worth it? lol dunno the word.
Annnnywaaay.
Back to the whole im not worthy of piano.
I should only aim to please God^^ Gonna do my best ^^ (n hopefully improve to please everyone else as well)
--i need an idea for uncle's b day... GARGH.
GMarket!!
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment