BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mid year already???

Soooo...

I realised I haven't said a single thing about uni.
I also realised this title thing is still sweet 16, making it ...expired 2 years ago.

OKay.
I looooove university T___T
I love lecture theatres. I love OGGB4. I love the pull out table things that don't exist in school. I love walking around everywhere. I love walking outside between classes instead of moving within a single building. I love how lectures are only 50 min long. I love the giant library. I love IC 3 and sometimes 2. I love all the free stuff in the first few weeks. I love stats lab. I love the clickers. I love the computers. I love labs. I love lab coats. I love the people. I love the demonstrators and tutors. I love the papers no matter how challenging. I love how a semester seems so short. I love how 8am classes prevents sleeping in. I love how assignments are all on computers. I love the underpasses. I love the red underpass more than the blue underpass. I love discovering shortcuts around campus. I love all the red buttons that open doors. I love too much><.

It's now the third week of exam period.
Feels like a holiday =_____= because of this whole week of nothing till the last exam.

It will be a first, to have an exam on a saturday... tho not as exciting as wen i first got the timetable. I could boast to a number of people, "HA! bet u never had an exam on a saturday before."
But na.
Rage!!!! of all saturdays, PLENTY of saturdays... it had to be this saturday.
There's a wedding at 1. Literally straight after.
At first, reaching there on time was the problem but now that I'm not needed...working out what to wear is the problem. Somehow, I must figure out a compromise between what is casual enough for exam and what is passable for a wedding...
This all sounds stupid when i could just carry along a change of clothes to magically transform into when I get to church.
Though I'm lazy.
Now it sounds like I don't care what I wear.
I always end up looking like a mess after an exam anyway...especially after ones in which I became brain dead.

cram cram

btw I love uni.

0 comments: