Wa. Last update was...
February?!
A great deal has happened since then >__<
Anyway. Main reason for ... deserting this blog...
School is tearing me apart!!!!
Na.. i enjoy it... Last yr i missed the sciences so i picked it up again this year.
There are times i get so into it...and then there are times when i can't be stuffed.
There's this whole thing about school contribution. Apparently it matters for uni...
So ...
- volunteered to be an open day guide - more fun than it sounds ^^ would do it again next term
- started tutoring...every friday
- signed up for 40 hr famine collectin stuff
- was pulled into joinin a table tennis team without knowing.
Table tennis. Interschools competition. Not going well... actually completely BLEH. but its still fun ^^ and also only 3 more weeks to go...
Now School aside...
mmm...Had a combined service with the English congregation recently... for Pentecost.
Joined their awesome worship team ^^ There were lil "i hate myself" moments during rehersal etc... but it turned out fine ^^
Choir is goin well... two presentations recently... gotta learn this taiwanese song for July... sounds so awesome but its a stinkin challenge!!!!
Oh ya! in May. Mid yr exams. I remember when i got times wrong. subjects mixed up. studied wrong stuff wrong time bla bla bla
but it turned out alrite ^^
Piano... Recital coming up in around... August?
That is something i don't wanna think about. For now.
Okay.
This entry is way to long.. but nobody's gonna read it anyway... part from me... when im older.. in the future ... reading... uh.. yeah. ><
Ups and downs lately.. family stuff as well as some others...
Today... especially moody. Dunno why.
Started off being almost late for class...
kept getting question after question wrong wrong wrong ...
after all the time spent on understandin this stupid method.. den realise there's this completely different method that doesn't make sense but spose to work.
Biology marking schemes are gettin frustrating.
Physics and Chem practicals are lik essays for English.
Dunno why these days people have heaps of questions for me... i used to love that and i really dun mind helping. but today
im
not
in
the
mood.
One common test down and 2 to go. possibly 3 now.
Parents are depressed everyday but gah really dunno what to do anymore... but i gotta try harder.
There's also possiblity of moving... yeah. all the way down to Hamilton? But na.. that's a little thing right now.
I guess everybody has their own problems. We all have problems.
If i sit back for a second... I realise...
I am still blessed.. still going to school ... still have food, bed, family, friends ... lol "bed" seems pretty random in that list><
When i came online to research something for Bio..
there was an email from Esther Tan ^^
It was an interview with Rick Warren - the author of Purpose Driven Life
Here is part of it: Life is a series of problems: Either you are in one now, you're just coming out of one, or you're getting ready to go into another one.
The reason for this is that God is more interested in your character than your comfort; God is more interested in making your life holy than He is in making your life happy.
Anyway...
I believe God has an awesome plan for me ^^
I may be stuck in where i am heading...thinking what in the world im doin right now... but i should let it all go and let him lead me.
When I get up in the morning, I sit on the side of my bed and say, God, if I don't get anything else done today, I want to know You more and love You better. God didn't put me on earth just to fulfil a to-do list. He's more interested in what I am than what I do.
That's why we're called human beings, not human doings.
Man. Blogging is a real amazing n unexpected way to let ANYTHING out. I feel so much better><>

3 comments:
oh wow.
deep insight into the great deep mind of jess XD
hahaha
guess what?
i actually read the whole thing!
lol.
thank you for the lovely quotings.
sometimes i feel jsut the same..
when im just not in the mood.
i think the reason why
is cos of the damn weather.
=___=
it sucks so much.
stupid rain.
makes me sleepy all the time T___T
anyways
I LOVE YOU.
I did read the whole thing as well. :P
There's still people out there checking updates for blogs, ok?
haha.. a good place to let out things~I agree!
me too me read the whole thing 2. diwen
Post a Comment