I simply cannot fathom why is it that I have the mood for blogging after being like dormant for a month >____<
Now that i am at peace after my gushing, emotive, obsessive, frantic blabber on twilight....
Exams. guh.. the word just "cures any case of insomnia"...
I promise that I haven't shoved the thought waaay waay in2 the bak of my mind and it could/would/should be -i mean- is my top priority right now.
On my bed is the once thick Katherine Mansfield short stories for english, a friend's biology notes and ocassionally.. my business notes... They are reminders! triggers! that scream at me to revise already!!!
Pure math exam nxt week... the FIRST week of term 4... how... lovely.
Then the AS Bio placement test is apparently on the same week >___<. I kinda brought it upon myself -all this vicious pressure- as i only started cramming a whole year's course so late.
hai... GAMBATEH!!! 加油!!
GMarket!!
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment