BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Missing daddy...

Blogging only once a month...>< if I'm going to be reading back to all this in the future... I would be well curious as to wat happened in those days that I posted nothing...hmm...

Anyway... daddy left on Queen's Birthday with a few people for China to do some business related things.
Yup, i'm missing daddy already...
♡/-- missing the arguments about the randomest things
♡/-- missing the 2 spoonfuls of rice he dumps in my bowl when he has too much in his
♡/-- missing the "HALO DARLINGS!" that echoes throughout the house wen he returns home
♡/-- missing the deafening trumpet-like sneezes every morning
♡/-- missing so much that listing everything would take forever><

Mummy obviously misses him and worries to death about him being still sick and all...and the household has this different kinda atmosphere now that it's only occupied by females wakakakaka~~

Now. On a happier note: he's coming back nxt week!! ^^

0 comments: