BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oº°‘¨First Blog 0f 2008¨‘°ºO

Randomly, I had this urge to create a blog.

On Good Friday as I "thoroughly" cleaned my room for the first time in 3 years -- without my mum nagging -- I found all sorts of stuff, especially diaries. Going through a diary from 11 years ago, the entries of each day were pretty detailed at first. Then after a few weeks, my lazyness started showing and soon there was a pattern: "Sun: church. Mon: school. Tue: school. Wed: school. Thurs: school. Fri: school. Sat: church."

The other diaries -- lost count on how many -- recorded random memories at random points of my 16 years of life><. Then there was bebo, hi5, and mySpace which didn't last more than a year.

To some degree, blogging is kinda like keeping a diary/journal except it isn't personal -- not that I mind because people are unlikely going to read this thing anyway.


So here I am again, starting yet another blog but with hopes that it will last longer because:


♡/-- It's where I can let everything out (no more bothering people while their working ><)

♡/-- The chance of my parents finding this is less than the chance of them discovering my poorly hidden diary.
♡/-- Apparently my form teacher in 3rd form advised me to do something like this so I can "improve" my english -- worst and weakest subject. argh.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ah Star!... keep it up.. ( i mean keep posting.. lol )